Photobucket
Bits Of Me ♥
GUESS WHO'S BACK?
Sunday 6 November 2011 | 22:12 | 0 comments
sorry all. i've registered a new blog again due to some problem.
please link me again for those who'd linked my previous blog ya.
sorry for the inconvenience ;D

alright, i'd a hard time for past two months.
nearly passed everyday by putting a fake smile on my face,
trying to make people around me happy, joke around,
conflict with bf, try not letting them worry, spending time with them and my real thick notes and books!
well, everything did not go smoothly. shit two months i'd, i supposed?
dont know who and how to share my problem. everyone is just so fake!
and im sucks in expressing these also,seriously.
maybe i just dont trust people or i dont like to be consoled.
im afraid of he/she might spread my things to others..
and obviously, that doesnt help but just to increase my problem right?
had a bad experience on that!  FRIEND PHOBIA!
anyway, not that worse yet la.
at least i have a trustable roommate and God.
God is always there and HE IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL!
talk to ahmey, pray to him. my heart will be slightly loose! :)

okay okay.tibalah hari yang dinanti-nantikan!

MR. ONG EE XIN's HOMECOMING!


getting thinner and darker! *heartbroken

miss him so much. hmm, to be precised is too much! XD
dont know why the feeling is not right this time.
we weren't like before.is my problem actually or his? 
but no worries, i still love you! 
he's back only for few days.sad!
anyway, im proud of him! he is representing penang for basketball competition!
awwwwwwww, that's cool. too bad i cant go, if not i'll be shouting and cheering for him there!

haha, lazy to type anymore. see picture ba :O
went many places with him <3



 my man 

stupid! he was blowing my hair @.@


 the size of eyes still the same! :P

neat teeth. teeeheeee


okla. gtg to study, mid-sem next week! scare man :S
baking pizza later, hohoho. bless me! :D

| Newer Post